The following changes were made:
- New point objects can now also be set at any time during a simulation (including the use of alignment tools).
- Slopes for contexts can now also be defined directly in degrees (instead of just percent).
- Customized column widths for "Name" and "Value" in the expression window are now saved with the project.
- Various corrections and improvements (Joints of spline sliders are now placed directly on the slider by default; Invalid user names for objects are now rejected with a message; etc.).
- Speed and program stability improved.